Looking for gift ideas for your traveling friends?
We’ve got you covered! Bill and I have been living in an RV for quite some time and we’re sure we can help!
We’ve compiled 50+ gifts for travel lovers on any occasion.The traveling, exploring, and sight-seeing enthusiast in your life will love you the second you give them one of these!
Table of Contents
- Top 3 Best Gifts for Travelers
- 5 Best Gifts for Travelers Under $100
- 5 Best Travel Gifts Under $25
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Photographers
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Families
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Men
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Women
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Writers
- 5 Best Travel Gifts for Hikers
- 5 Best Books for Travelers
- 5 Best Gifts for Long-term Travelers
- Wrapping It Up
Note: Some of the links in this article are affiliate links. This doesn’t cost you any more than normal. Read our disclaimer for more info.
Top 3 Best Gifts for Travelers
We limited this one to three gifts for one reason:
Any type of travel-enthusiast would love to get these gifts.
Whether you’re shopping for someone fond of backpacking, an outdoor camping lover, an RV enthusiast (like us!), or an adventure junkie that hops from place to place, these gifts work perfectly.
Don’t take our word for it, though – see what they have to say after you give them one of these gifts!
Razer Trail Running Socks
- 100% Recycled Materials
- Each pair of socks comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Each material is carefully selected for it’s unique cushioning and compressive benefits.
- Filters up to 1000 liters of contaminated water
- Made with BPA-free materials
- Surpasses EPA filter standards
- Made of eco-friendly silicone rubber and ABS + PC material
- Comes with dual charging ports & emergency flashlight
- Charge 2 devices simultaneously with max output up to 5V/2.1
Related Post — 45+ Gift Ideas for Campers & Hikers
5 Best Gifts for Travelers Under $100
Shopping can go from “Oh, this is a great deal!” to “How in the world did I spend that much money?”
You’d think that these small, sometimes compact gifts wouldn’t be super expensive but… you’d be wrong.
I’d like to think that one of my superpowers is finding a good deal and I’m 99% sure Bill would agree with me, ya girl knows how to bargain shop!
The following gifts may seem like they’re more than $100 – but they’re not (and whoever receives these gifts will never know)!
- Keeps beverages cold up to 24 hours and hot up to 12 hours when using the lid
- BPA-free and phthalate-free
- Lifetime warrant
- Keeps neck dry and stays fresh to eliminate bacteria
- Abrasion-resistant fabric
- Raised side supports prevent lateral head movement for natural 360° ergonomic suppor
Akaso Waterproof Camcorder
- Built-in WiFi & HDMI
- 4K ultra HD action camera
- Built in WiFi signal ranges up to 10 meters
Noise Cancelling Headphones
- Cowin E7 provides high-quality built-in microphone for hands-free calls
- 40mm large-aperture drivers & a deep, accurate bass response
- Comes with an 18-month warrant
- Select from millions of books, newspapers, and audio books
- A single battery charge lasts weeks
- Highlight passages, look up definitions, translate words, and adjust text siz
Related Post — 30+ Perfect Gift Ideas for RVers and Campers
5 Best Travel Gifts Under $25
Looking for something cheap yet efficient?
I hear you! The following gifts are less than $25 and will please any traveler!
- Made of heavy-duty, durable and water repellent nylon
- Versatile electronics accessories organizer
- Multiple pockets of various sizes provide great flexibility for organizing your accessorie
Vacuum Insulated Mug
- Toughest camp mug out there – made with duracoat color means no scratching, peeling, or fading here
- Triple Grip Handle is comfortable for wider hands
- Double-wall vacuum insulation keeps cold drinks cold and hot drinks hot until the last sip
- Made with Stainless Steel and wood – convenient and durable
- Simple, light, compact, and easy to transport.
- Includes 20+ features and has a 6.29 inch design to fit perfectly in your hands
Travel Inspired T-shirt
- T-shirt made soft and smooth with a high thread-count, tight knit made out of fuzzy plants grown by American farmers
- Tagless tag is printed on fabric inside collar, you can’t feel it
Collapsible Water Bottle
- Shatterproof silicone body
- Made of 100% food-grade materials; free of BPA, BPS, PVC, phthalates, lead, latex, and other harmful chemicals
- Can handle hot or cold drinks, and has a wrist strap for easy access when outdoors
5 Best Travel Gifts for Photographers
I’d be lost without a good camera (in fact, I have three professional cameras I use daily).
If you have a travel lover in your life that wants to document their journey and share it with their loved ones, a camera is a perfect gift!
If you’re shopping for someone who already has a camera, there are a few accessories they’d love to receive, too!
Canon G7x Mark II
- Features a large 1.0 inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS sensor
- Shoot continuously up to 8 fps
- Built in WiF
Adjustable Camera Strap
- Compatible with any DSLR Camera with a standard 1/4″” tripod stud screw
- This adjustable camera strap measures a full 32 inches long
- Zippered pocket holds batteries or SD cas
Canon Accessory Kit
- comes with super wide macro & super wide fish eye lens
- Cleaning kit included for quick & easy cleanup on the road
- Backed with 90-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Joby Compact Tripod
- Mount cameras or any device weighing less than 1 kg (2.2 lbs) with a ¼”-20 tripod mount
- Compact & lightweight for easy transport in pocket, handbag or backpack
- Rubberized ring and foot grips provide enhanced stability in difficult terrain
- Holds a DSLR camera with a standard zoom lens and can fit extra lenses or accessories
- Padded customizable dividers, and mesh compartments
- Contains versatile storage compartments
Related Post — 100+ Best Camping Gear Ideas
5 Best Travel Gifts for Families
We’ve come across a lot of families while RVing – some people travel with their dogs, cats, and kids (the most amount of people we’ve seen in an RV was two adults, six children, and two dogs)!
If you’re looking for something to get the whole family, look no further. These gifts will be a hit for everyone involved!
- Includes stickers, postcards, and has 80 sheets inside
- Comes with storage box
- Collect and share memories the entire time you’re traveling
- 100% waterproof, protects the lens from fogging
- 10×42 binoculars with fully multi-coated lenses and glass
- Fits comfortably in your hands, never slips away while walking
- No pump required, no wind necessary
- Use it as a sofa for up to 3 people or turn it upside down so you can lay out in optimal comfort, lounge style
- Folds to 13” x 7” x 3.5”
Electric S’mores Maker
- Forget the hassle of cutting wood and open flames
- Includes 4 stainless steel roasting forks
- Easy to disassemble trays for fast clean up
Yard Farkle & Yardzee
- Play Yardzee with up to 8 people or Yard Farkle with up to 10 people
- Score cards are laminated so you can use them over and over again
- Includes 6 large wooden dice
5 Best Travel Gifts for Men
Almost every guy that I’ve met traveling has said that they don’t “need anything” – and almost every time they say it, I know it’s a lie (probably because Bill’s the same way).
Truth be told, there are quite a few things you could get for the male travelers in your life, they just don’t realize they want or need it yet! 😉
Nail Clipper Set
- Made with 100% professional grade Stainless Steel
- Comes with a portable synthetic leather case
- Contains 10 pieces nail and toenail tool
- Made with premium high grade PU leather, which is easy to clean and water resistant
- Can be hung or lay flat
- Features 4 internal pockets
Universal Socket Grip
- Attachment for power drills and ratchet wrenches
- Unscrew most bolts, nuts, hooks, and other odd shape fasteners that you don’t have the right tool for
- Turns any drill or power screwdriver into a power socket driver
- Paraben & sulfate free
- All-natural, handcrafted, and well-sourced
- .5 oz solid easy-to-carry cologne
- Designed to be extremely lightweight
- The lenses are mirror flash coated
- give you complete UV protection
5 Best Travel Gifts for Women
Women are generally easier to shop for – however, you might feel stuck on what to get the female traveler in your life.
Because she’s always on the go, you’ll need to get something small and easily portable. Something that won’t take up too much room, but something that says “I took the time to think of what you might need while exploring!”
The following gifts are perfect for short or long trips and can be stored without taking too much room (there’s even something down there that will give them a bit more room).
Travel Jewelry Organizer
- L23 x W15 x H1.5 cm – Weight 0.26 lbs
- Environmental polyester with quilted cotton
- Includes 5 different zones to store rings, bracelets, watches, and more
Burt’s Bees Kit
- Comes with hand and foot cream to soften tough skin
- Includes lip balm to restore chapped lips and a Res-Q ointment for dry skin and minor cuts
- The perfect treatment during any season of the year
- Ultra light and durable – made with high quality nylon material (water resistant)
- 20L storage space
- When not in use, fits into a small compact pouch
Travel Hair Dryer
- A folding handle, 2 heat/speed settings, removable rear filter and stand for easy cleaning
- 1000W Nano Titanium Dual Voltage
- Portable and lightweigh
- Top grain leather with pebbled finish
- Dimensions: 8.5″L x 4.3″W x 1.0″H
- Blocks RFID signals and protects private information stored on RFID chips
Related Post — 50+ Must-Have RV Accessories
5 Best Travel Gifts for Writers
Bill and I absolutely love documenting our travels.
We have a journal that we write in collectively, as well as our own journals to write what’s on our mind, the audio books we’re reading, etc.
We urge you to get something from this list for your traveling friends – if they’re not yet documenting their travels, they’ll soon want to!
After all, memories can fade, but words last a lifetime.
- Repels water, sweat, grease, mud, and accidental laundry mishaps
- Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won’t lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack.
- 100 pages / 50 sheets per pocket notepad
All Weather Pen
- Writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35 ft), and any angle.
- Writes through water, grease, and mud
- Doesn’t allow water or air into the cartridge
All Weather Pencil
- Patented tip expands so lead won’t break, wobble, twist, or fall out
- 1.1mm thick lead for smooth & bold marking
- Includes an eraser that can be changed when dull & used
All Weather Lead Refill
- Thick 1.1mm lead for smooth bold markings
- Store extra lead in mechanical pen barrel below the erasers
- 12 leads per refill pack
Weatherproof Notebook Holder
- Weather resistant and tough fabric with rugged zipper
- Four internal writing instruments pockets
- Keeps your equipment safe
5 Best Travel Gifts for Hikers
Whether you’re buying for someone who hikes for multiple days or someone who hikes occasionally, these gifts are perfect!
From first aid kits to LED gear lights for unexpected late nights, you can never be too safe. Show you family and friends you care about their safety with these gifts.
First Aid Kit
- Contains 299 first aid essentials
- Clear plastic liner in nylon case for organization and easy access
- Soft sided, zippered case
- Comes with fire starter, compass, emergency whistle, knife and 12 feet of military-grade paracord
- Adjusts to fit all wrist sizes
- Includes a lifetime warranty
- Lights up and focuses on objects up to 100 feet away
- Can survive a 10-foot drop or being temporary submerged under water
- Suitable for use in rain, snow, or emergency situations
- Advanced blister prevention
- Non-staining & no residue
- Works in wet and dry conditions, single application lasts all day
Air Sleeping Pad
- Provides the optimal comfort and warmth your body needs
- Measures at 10”x3.5” when not in use (fits perfectly in bag)
- Advanced inflation technology features 2 flat valves – 1 for inflation and 1 for deflation, making it quicker to
5 Best Books for Travelers
There’s nothing like reading a book in the middle of nowhere.
Especially if you’re reading a book to locate your next destination! These travel books will show you where to eat, which route to drive on to get the best views, and perhaps show you new things to do while on the road.
While we recommend all of the books below, we really love “Off the Beaten Path” and “The Most Scenic Drives in America”.
- Roadfood is a road map to some of the tastiest treasures in the US
- Includes 1,000 of America’s best local eateries along highways and back roads
- 10th edition that includes over 200 more listings
Off the Beaten Path
- Spotlights over 1,000 of the United States’ most overlooked must-see destinations
- Brand-new state road maps
- Sidebars containing seasonal events for each state
Complete Guide to All 59 National Parks
- Choose from lists of the best parks for hiking, wildlife, families, and scenic drives
- Includes best outdoor adventures to do in each park
- Includes detailed maps and transportation tips
The Most Scenic Drives in America
- New & revised content
- Includes best time to travel to each spot & nearby attractions
- All-in-one trip planner and travel guide
50 States 5,000 Ideas
- Travel experts at National Geographic showcase the best travel experiences in each state
- Includes some Canadian provinces and territories
- Each entry provides detailed travel information and facts
5 Best Gifts for Long-term Travelers
Have someone in your life that tends to stay in one place for a while (such as someone living in an RV)? Maybe they’ve seen all that they wanted to see?
If so, you have the easiest gift-giving job! Because your traveling friends tend to stay at one location for a few weeks or months, they’re able to take more “materialistic” items, such as the ones listed below.
This doesn’t mean, however, that they can store a bunch of stuff! I’d stick to getting your stationary travelers one or two gifts from the list below as well as something listed above (the less clutter the better)!
Pet Monitor 4G Lite
- Get email & SMS Alerts when temperature falls below or above the set limit
- App works on all iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices
- Built in rechargeable battery gives you peace of mind even when power is lost
Waterproof LED Outdoor Lights
- 7 modes optional – you can control from the app
- Simple and easy to operate
- Colors will automatically change according to the music rhythm (similar to dancing)
Reversible Outdoor Mat
- Soft and durable 100% virgin polypropylene material
- UV coated to protect against fading and other sun damage
- Breathable material that doesn’t damage grass
RV State Stickers
- Commemorate each stop on your RV adventures
- Showcases custom illustrations from each state in the US
- Made to last – has UV-protected printing to ensure fading doesn’t occur
Outdoor Folding Chair
- Sturdy powder-coated steel frame and 600D polyester fabric provides stability and comfort
- Each adjustable armrest comes with a cup holder and side pocket for maximum storage
- Includes convenient shoulder carry bag
Wrapping It Up
There you have it, folks! I hope you found something to purchase for your traveling friends and family. What were your favorite gift ideas from this post?Let us know in the comments below 🙂Happy camping!